SOMEFLU Specialist Material Chemical Pumps
SOMEFLU is a global pump manufacturer specialized in the engineering and manufacturing of specialist corrosion-resistant centrifugal pumps. SOMEFLU pumps are made of engineered thermoplastic and designed in horizontal or vertical versions.
The standard range of centrifugal pumps have flow rate capacities from 1 to 2000 m³/h for heads up to 130M – but with the ability to design on demand much higher capacity corrosive pumps.
SOMEFLU pumps are manufactured and engineered in France as per a customer’s specific duties and the fluid’s chemical and physical properties – to your specifications.
- Chemical treatments in mining including nickel, gold, copper
- Fertilizer production, and phosphate extraction
- Chemical attack scouring (“pickling”)
- Gas scrubbing and wastewater treatment
- The regeneration of spent acids
- Recirculation in odour removal towers (HCl, NaOH, Bleach, etc.)
- Demineralisation stations
- Sewage treatment stations
- Aquaculture & Fish farming
- Spa & Thalassotherapy
- Chemical transport (lifting pumps, storage, transfer, booster pumping, etc.)
- Transport of corrosive, loaded and/or abrasive effluents.
- Applications involving highly corrosive fluids such as high concentrate hydrofluosilicic acid resulting from phosphate treatments.
AFH are experienced sales service providers for Chemical and specialist material pumps – contact us regarding your specific requirements.