AFH has two world-class service locations on both the East and West coasts of Australia.
Our head manufacturing and service centre is located in Altona, Melbourne within 300 meters of access to the Princess Freeway. The site has office and factory facilities with approx. 1,500 sqm of floor space.
In Perth, Western Australia, AFH has another fully equipped service centre supporting our customers’ pumping and compressor requirements in Western Australia and the Northern Territory. The centre is conveniently located in Welshpool and caters for all aftermarket needs, pump and compressor overhauls, site support and assistance as well as new equipment and skid package enquiries.
AFH has a wide range of capabilities, including:
- Multiple cranes, including +10 tonne lifting capacity
- Testing facilities and processes
- Precision machining, welding and assembly
- Shaft and rotatable equipment balancing and aligning
- Specialist test benches with vibration and bearing monitoring (as well as field vibration monitoring capabilities)
- Warehousing/storage, including detailed preservation processes for high-value standby equipment
- Paint booth, bristle blasting and Engineered Surface Coating capabilities
Multiple service bays, welding bays and a range of specialist machinery and tools, providing state of the art facilities for flexible manufacturing and servicing of engineered skids, pumps, compressors and fluid handling equipment.