Based in the USA, Sundyne manufactures leading engineered process pumps and gas compressors for a range of industries including upstream and midstream oil and gas production, refining, petrochemical, chemical, power and water process industries.
AFH are the exclusive Sundyne Channel partner and service agent for Australia, with factory-trained sales and service teams on call to help you find the perfect solution.
Manufactured in the USA to the highest global standards and quality, Sundyne specialises in the design and manufacture of centrifugal integrally geared low-flow high head and multi-stage ISO 13709/API-610 standard pumps, and sealless magnetic drive pumps that meet API-685 and ANSI standards. Used in a range of industries and applications, Sundyne sets the standard of centrifugal integrally geared pumps for use in refineries, oil and gas production, petrochemical plants, chemical production, pipelines, hydrocarbon processing, power generation, manufacturing and engineered water.
Sundyne pumps are designed and manufactured with thick casing, robust seal designs, bearings, shafts and gears, many designed to run for more than 5 years without overhaul or repair.
AFH’s exclusive brands also include Sundyne Marelli (API 610) as well as a range of other pumps and compressors detailed on separate pages:
AFH are exclusive providers and authorised service partners for all Sundyne products.
Single Stage Integrally Geared
- Multi-stage performance with single-stage simplicity
- Fewer wetted parts minimise costly special metallurgy
- Replaceable diffusers allow for simple on-site conversion (except LMV-322)
- Multiple inducer and impeller configurations
Multi Stage Integrally Geared
- Up to three pump stages are powered by a single gearbox and motor resulting in energy and space savings.
- Able to safely reach extremely high pressures and will run reliably for 5 years without an overhaul.
- Sundyne multi-stage pumps generally utilize only 25% of the space and require much less maintenance than between bearing pumps and generate extremely high pressures.
- Unlike conventional multi-stage pumps, Sundyne computer tailored hydraulics place the B.E.P. (best efficiency point) at the rated point resulting in optimum efficiency.
- Single-stage, direct drive centrifugal design
- Partial emission hydraulics for optimum efficiency in low specific speed applications
- Open, radial bladed impeller provides generous clearances
- No wear rings eliminate performance degradation
Sundyne’s comprehensive range of high end direct drive and integrally geared process pumps can cover a broad range of duties:
- Flows up to 410 m³/hr
- Heads up to 4,420 m
- Temperature range between -130°C and 340°C
- Working pressures of up to 414 bar
Made in Spain, the Marelli API 610 centrifugal pumps offer reliable, high-efficiency performance for critical upstream and downstream services.
Marelli is used by process engineers over globally for heavy duty applications in refining, petrochemical, offshore, floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) operations, floating liquified natural gas (FLNG) facilities, chemical and general industries requiring high-pressure and flow.
The range can cover a broad spectrum of applications and duties, including:
- Flows up to 10,000 m³/hr
- Heads up to 1,300 m
- Temperature range between -150 and 450°C
- Working pressures of up to 185 bar
- OH, BB and VS configurations available