HMD Kontro – The Sundyne Sealless / magnetic drive Family
Prior to joining the Sundyne portfolio, HMD Pumps pioneered the sealless magnetic drive pump over sixty years ago, breaking new territory in fluid handling technology. The HMD sealless magnetic drive design affords a wide range of operational benefits, making them a worthwhile alternative to traditional sealed pumps.
These Sundyne sealless magnetic drive pumps afford the user no risk of emissions or leaks, which can harm productivity, employees and the environment. With no seals to replace and streamlined components that are used across the entire Sundyne sealless pump product line, spare parts inventory can be kept at a minimum, helping to reduce your operating budget.
HMD Kontro pumps are used in a wide range of applications and industries and are vital in petroleum, chemical, gas production, pharmaceutical and general process industries that involve toxic, fine, corrosive and aggressive liquids that must be handled.
AFH are exclusive providers and authorised service partners for Sundyne and HMD Kontro.
Selected HMD Model: HMD Kontro GSP – General Service Petroleum API 685 OH2 Sealless Magnetic Drive Pump
- Stainless steel with Silicon Carbide internal bearings
- Magnetic drive
- End Suction
- Centrifugal Pump
- Units capable of handling solids up to 5% w/w with 150 microns
- Suited to refinery process applications such as Benzene, Xlyene, Pentane, Ethylene, Butane, Hydrocarbon Oils and Sulfurous Acids
HMD’s range can cover a broad spectrum of applications and duties, including:
- Flows from 10 m³/hr up to 404 m³/hr
- Heads up to 295m
- Temperature range between -100°C and 450°C
- Working pressures of up to 185 bar
- OH, BB and VS configurations available