Expert repair and service capabilities
Australian Fluid Handling is one of only a handful of companies that are Sundyne, Lewa, Torishima, Nikkiso and other specialist brand factory authorised repair centres. With commitments to quality and customer satisfaction. We use genuine spare parts and authorised service procedures from the manufacturer.
In addition, our company is set up to provide overhaul assistance in relation to all of the distributed products as well as rotating equipment in general. Please talk to us when additional resource or services are required
AFH has two major service facilities both on the East and West Coasts of Australia.
Workshop Services and capabilities include:
- Complete pump refurbishment and rebuild capabilities, including blasting, metal restoration, machining, balancing, painting and hydro & performance testing;
- Pump upgrades and re-rating;
- Detailed reports and recommendations;
- Specialised advice for equipment maintenance;
- Pipe work, fabrication and associated engineering tasks;
- Welding and fabrication to Australia and International standards;
- Quality guaranteed using genuine parts – ability to re-engineer when necessary;
- Failure analysis with Non Destructive Examination (NDE); and
- Engineered solutions tailored to your requirements.
Field and Site Services and capabilities include:
- On site commissioning and maintenance services including inspection, installation and removal works;
- Specialised advice for plant maintenance, critical spares and AFH hosted long term storage;
- On site laser alignment;
- On site and AFH hosted training;
- Emergency breakdown services and rapid response;
- Vibration analysis and preventative maintenance;
- Efficiency monitoring and diagnostics tools;
- On site trouble shooting and support;
- Pump and compressor plant design assistance; and
- Tailored support contracts.
Contact us for any troubleshooting, repairs, major overhauls, on-site service and related inquiries today.