Canned Motor/Non Seal Pump
Standard & Custom
- Canned Motor Pump, this means NO leakage of fluid or gas from the installed pump.
- No seals to maintain – ever!
- Compact size.
- No coupling.
- Low noise and vibration
- “Inducer” technology: developed to assist with challenging suction conditions.
- Bearing monitor systems.
- Mechanical Bearing Monitor as standard, however E-Monitor, providing continuous local output and optional remote signal is available to order.
- Many years service life typical.
- Back pull out design for simple maintenance.
- Widely used in refrigeration systems throughout Australia.
- Pumps and service spares for common sizes stocked at AFH in Victoria.
- Used on a wide range of refrigerants including ammonia, carbon dioxide and freon
|Viscosity||Max 150cP||Max 200cP|
|Temperature Range °C||-50 to 350||-200 to 450|
|Maximum Case Working Pressure *||42 barg||800 barg|
|* Limited by Temperature & Material|
Click on the links below to download data sheets of our products.
Non-Seal Nikkiso Pumps Data Pack, Stock Range:
- HQ23B-A3 With Inducer
- HQ23B-A3 Without Inducer
- HQ22D-B2 With Inducer
- HQ22D-B2 Without Inducer
- HQ23C-B1 With Inducer
- HQ23C-B1 Without Inducer
- HQ23D-B3 With Inducer
- HQ23D-B3 Without Inducer