Manufactured in Japan and the USA, the Nikkiso pump range is globally renowned for a long history of manufacturing reliable and stable pumps designed to perform under the harshest conditions, including high temperature, high pressure, and super-low temperature.
These include non-seal pumps, with integrated pump and motor construction that allow leak-free transport of liquid at 450℃, ecoflow pumps capable of pumping liquid with precision and high efficiency, and the cryogenic pumps capable of transporting super-low temperature liquid natural gases(LNG) at -164℃ .
AFH are exclusive providers and authorised service partners for Nikkiso products.
M150 Series | M150 Pulseless Series | MX Series
- Conforms to API 675 standard
- Flow rate adjustable while running and statically
- Environmentally safe operation with diaphragm configuration
- Diaphragm rupture detection is available to avoid detrimental failure
- Robust construction
Non Seal Pump (Canned Motor Pump)
- API 685 full compliance available
- Small, compact & self-contained
- Environmentaly Safe Operation, no seal to leak
- No coupling, no alignment, low noise, low vibration
- Ideal for Refrigerant Applications
Cryogenic Pump (Nikkiso Cryo – USA)
- Submerged wetted motor configuration eliminates leakage of liquids and makes pump construction simple
- Long bearing service life