AFH Engineered Skid Package Division
AFH have developed the skills and infrastructure required to customise a wide range of pump, compressor and other industrial skid packages to individual customer and project requirements.
Using highly experienced application, project engineers and technicians, AFH deliver the highest quality bespoke systems to meet the needs of the most demanding industries. Coupled with the latest in 3D solid modelling software, ISO certified processes and meticulous attention to detail, both the hardware and all supporting documentation are always delivered, as required.
All packages include maximum consideration for the people operating the equipment in the field, with design and construction that focuses on safety, ease of use and maintenance. AFH have detailed working knowledge of their agency equipment and Engineered Skids can include the high quality equipment manufactured by our Principals, or other selected hardware depending on a client’s requirements.
Examples of previously manufactured systems and components include:
- Compressors (high speed centrifugal, reciprocating)
- Pumps (centrifugal – high speed, single and multistage)
- Pump(s) (metering, reciprocating, gear)
- Seal Pressurisation (servicing Plan 53 systems) and seal buffer systems
- Lube oil systems
- Machinery control, including alarm and shutdown panels
- Chemical Injection
- Salt removal
- Tanks (fabricated to suit, with level gauge, sight glass, filler, breather, drain pan etc)
- Filter(s) (high and low pressure, simplex, duplex)
- Cooler(s) (Natural or forced draught or water cooled)
- Pressure vessels
- Fabricated base and necessary supports and lifting facilities
- Control panels
- NDT of critical components